Zelda Universe RPG

Welcome to ZURPG Site 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: News & Information (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Welcome to ZURPG Site 2.0 (/thread-998.html)

Welcome to ZURPG Site 2.0 - Sephiroth - 02-16-2016

I'm unsure as to whether or not you guys may know. But I would like to announce that a new site design is currently in the works for ZURPG. This new site design is a complete rework of our old original design but updated and adapted to modern web standards. This new theme will cause the site to be fully compatible with mobile devices, which for some of you may mean no more needing to zoom before being able to tap on links on the page. Things are also being streamlined in the process. I plan on having this theme be completed by the Mid-March re-release of ZURPG 2.0.

And now, a preview.

Warning, large image

RE: Announcing ZURPG Theme 2.0 - Sephiroth - 02-25-2016

Time for a second preview.

Warning, large image

RE: Announcing ZURPG Theme 2.0 - WindStrike - 02-25-2016

It gets better. PM system looks way cleaner along with the Calendar. I'm gonna love seeing the finish product, and I hope the rest of you will enjoy it too!

RE: Announcing ZURPG Theme 2.0 - Sephiroth - 02-28-2016

And Rollin' the new theme live. Let me know if you guys spot any issues or anything to go along with the new theme. Smile

Also, the new header graphic was done up by WindStrike. Smile

RE: Welcome to ZURPG Site 2.0 - Lightwulf - 03-02-2016

Me like!!!  Grin  It looks great!  Love the new header graphic, too! Wink

I must admit, though, that I'm puzzled by the fact that, on the main site, those icons at the bottom change my mouse pointer acting like they're clickable links, but nothing happens when I click on them. Not a big deal, though.

RE: Welcome to ZURPG Site 2.0 - Sephiroth - 03-02-2016

(03-02-2016, 04:33 PM)Lightwulf Wrote: Me like!!!  Grin  It looks great!  Love the new header graphic, too! Wink

I must admit, though, that I'm puzzled by the fact that, on the main site, those icons at the bottom change my mouse pointer acting like they're clickable links, but nothing happens when I click on them.  Not a big deal, though.

Hmm, you have a good point. I could fix that though. They aren't links. No idea why they defaulted to the pointer cursor though... I'll make them force the standard arrow though, since they don't really point to anything.

RE: Welcome to ZURPG Site 2.0 - WindStrike - 03-02-2016

Logo updated. Text has been buffed and shouldn't be so sharp and is more dynamic. Triforce has been nerfed in brightness. Greatest patch change evar. Glad you like it, man!

RE: Welcome to ZURPG Site 2.0 - Sephiroth - 05-22-2016

Just gonna drop this here, but I made a relatively minor modification to the look of spoilers on this site. Be sure to force a full refresh (also known as a hard refresh) to fetch the latest CSS and imagry from the server. (Hotkey is usually ctrl+f5) .. The change is pretty simple, I've modernized the expand/collapse imagry on spoilers and they're now much, much easier to see to boot.

RE: Welcome to ZURPG Site 2.0 - Sephiroth - 06-27-2016

Another extremely minor change; but I took a nerfbat to how drastic of a change the background color of box contents changed whenever you mouse overed a box. ... And I mean I took one hell of a nerfbat. I was never intending for things like tabs inside of boxes and the [hr] tag to just blend right in when you mouse over a box.. Never realized that until I saw Orithan's new Profile Templates.