Zelda Universe RPG

02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare [Quest Completed] - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: ZURPG General (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-18.html)
+--- Forum: Quests (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Backlog (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: 02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare [Quest Completed] (/thread-978.html)

02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare [Quest Completed] - Orithan - 02-03-2016

Soon, possibly this weekend if I get more than two players saying they want in by 5PM Saturday the 6th February CST (9 AM Sunday 7th February AEST, my earliest possible start time) and we can work out timetables, I will be hosting an improv dungeon to test game balance.
The improv dungeon will be themed around the dead and expect to be fighting a lot of undead and Shadow creatures.

Player cap is 4 players.
The dungeon is geared towards players who don't have Artifacts.
The dungeon will provide an Artifact upon completion.

Everyone who wants to be in this quest, post in this thread that you want in and I will arrange something.

Currently, the party has 1 Key.

Current participants:
  • Lunaria - Starting between 6 AM - 5 PM CST (1 PM - 12 AM GMT+1)
  • Forgotten Third Eye - Any time
  • Coolgamer12345
  • Maliki

RE: 02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare - Lunaria - 02-03-2016

Me. :V

RE: 02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare - Forgotten Third Eye - 02-03-2016

I plan on joining with either Nigel or Melizea. Who knows? Maybe I'll just go with Nigel for lulz.

RE: 02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare - coolgamer012345 - 02-03-2016

I'd like to join, if there's enough space.

RE: 02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare - Lunaria - 02-04-2016

The starting time for the session need to be somewhere between GMT+1 13:00 - 24:00 on my end. That's an eleven hour time span, and should be enough I'd think.

RE: 02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare - Orithan - 02-06-2016

Enemies:

Blue Wizzrobe
Camo Goblin
Sword Stalfos

RE: 02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare - coolgamer012345 - 02-07-2016

Are we to assume that the next session of this dungeon will happen at around the same time/day as before, or will the time/day be worked out before each session?

RE: 02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare - Orithan - 02-08-2016

I will work out the time/day later, once I work out what I am to do over the weekend.

RE: 02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare - Orithan - 02-13-2016

Gidbo
Black Wizzrobe

RE: 02-06-2016: Improv Dungeon - Elima's Nightmare - Orithan - 02-27-2016

And now it is the boss:

Stalfos Master
Amplification Blade
  • INFORMATION: This item is an Artifact
  • DESCRIPTION: A large, fearsome-looking sword that gleams brightly under the Magic that collects onto it as the battle goes on; this sword’s attack power increases with each strike. Can Slash or Stab a target.
    • This sword starts off with with 3 Pulse Charges at the start of each battle.
    • EFFECT: At the start each round, recover Magic equal to the sword’s Pulse Charges
    • Slash:
      • Roll your Courage +5 dice vs. targets' Courage dice
        • Damage: +0
        • EFFECT 1: If it hits, the Dice Modifier for all of this sword’s attacks are increased by 3.
        • EFFECT 2: The sword gains 1 Pulse Charge
    • Stab:
      • Roll your Courage dice vs. targets' Courage dice
        • Damage: +4
        • EFFECT 1: If it hits, the Damage Modifier for all of this sword’s attacks are increased by 3.
        • EFFECT 2: The sword gains 2 Pulse Charges
        • IF FAIL: Target can Counterattack you, regardless of CONDITIONS.
    • Pulse Discharge:
      • CHARGE: 1 Turn
        • Begin charging by focusing the Magic on this sword onto the hilt
      • COSTS: All of the sword’s Pulse Charges.
      • DESCRIPTION: Once charged, the sword’s Magic becomes unstable, exploding outwards and hitting all enemies.
        • Roll your Courage +5 dice vs. targets' Wisdom dice
          • Damage: Halved.
          • EFFECT 1: Target(s) that were hit have their Magic costs increased by 1.
          • EFFECT 2: Target(s) that were hit also lose Magic equal to the number of Pulse Charges on the sword.

Add Amplification Blade to your Weapons