Zelda Universe RPG

Changelog 6-26-12; Version 0.92 - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: News & Information (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Changelog 6-26-12; Version 0.92 (/thread-97.html)

Changelog 6-26-12; Version 0.92 - WindStrike - 06-26-2012

ZURPG is back to being fully functional! There are still some fixes to make around the place and some reorganization, but it's fairly minor and it shouldn't detract from the game.

The only thing that's currently under construction is the newly added Lore Section.
  • Here, you can view the descriptions and histories of characters, locations, and other things specific to ZURPG. Most of the histories only cover the 3 years of time after OoT.
  • That said, if you have anything that would like to contribute, please bug me in IRC or just PM me.
  • Additionally, there are some typos and awkward wordings in there. Please point out anything that you find to me.

Profiles Updated
  • All profiles have been updated. If your profile is not visible in the Characters forum, it's because I currently have it deactivated as I have not been able to get a hold of you recently. Please bug me via IRC or PM so I can reactivate your profile.
  • All existing profiles that were level 2 or above got a bonus of 200 Rupees. All profiles (and all new ones from now on) have a starting amount of 100 Rupees.
  • Corruption got nuked, thereby fixing the stats section.
  • Due to an increase in the Rupee roll from $#d5 to $#d8, every profile now asks you to roll something. This can found in the Miscellaneous Items section.

Regarding the question of restarting characters... you have three options:
  1. Keep your character as is.
  2. Keep your character as is and create a new character. Your new character will not have the bonus of 200 Rupees.
  3. Restart your character completely. Your new character will have a bonus of 200 Rupees. Please notify me if you decide to pick this option, as I have not backed everything up yet.

Shops
All shops have been updated. Well, you can still only see the Hylian Shop and the Happy Mask Shop. Regarding the existence of things that require Level 20 and up - they exist on my WIP lists, which are on my computer. I'm hoping to add them over the course of the next month, along with spells that require level 10.

Rules and Knowledge
A Forum Rules Thread has been added. It's very short, but just take a minute to read it over.

The Rules and Knowledge Thread is up to date. If there's any typos, awkward wordings, or a ruling that doesn't make sense, please let me know through IRC or PM.
  • Before anyone asks, I have a reason on why you can only equip a hat OR mask OR helmet. I'm aware there's a logic issue here, but it's with regards to too many Passive bonuses stacking together. The game can already get hectic enough with these as is, and future updates will only enhance this insanity. I have no intentions on changing the head gear equipment rule, even if it is illogical.

The Rules FAQ has been fixed up a bit.

ZU Arena = Training Grounds. I don't care which you call it, but you can find the updated rules here.

About Quests
The About Quests Thread has undergone some revisions and enhancements. My ruleset might need some fixes still, but overall, it should be good now.

Storyline and Backlog
I added a new thread that basically gives ZURPG a start, in terms of story. You can check it out here.

I also added a comprehensive backlog of the things that were kept and changed from previous quests.

Enemy Database
It's been fixed up a lot more, however, it is still a little messy for enemies after Level 10. I'll be fixing this up over the next week, so don't worry about it.

I'm also aware that the affinities are lopsided. There are way more Nature and Shadow enemies over Water and Light. I also intend to fix this. If you any suggestions for enemies, particularly Water and Light, please suggest them.

There's a number of other fixes around the site, though they've dropped from my mind. For now, enjoy a new, stable release. New players, welcome to the site, and while it does have some fixes here and there, it should not hinder your experience.

Changelogs will start being called 1.00 when the game gets a new DM (I will still remain co-DM). A thread will be posted regarding this by the end of the week.