Zelda Universe RPG

9-21-15: Affinity System reverted - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: News & Information (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: 9-21-15: Affinity System reverted (/thread-902.html)

9-21-15: Affinity System reverted - WindStrike - 09-21-2015

Affinity System changed yet abloody again
Whelp, that change was short-lived, we're back to the Affinity System we had a week ago, prior to the change... kinda. When it comes to multiple affinity interaction, we're going with a variant of the one we changed to, except no *2 multiplier. That said, here's the new version:

Affinity Bonuses and Weaknesses

Affinities Spreadsheet
Anyone having trouble looking at two different places to figure out what your Affinity Bonus or Affinity Loss should be? Fear not, for I've created a spreadsheet that anyone access. I'll be using for sure as a DMing tool, but if anyone wants to make a copy for their own use, they're welcome to.

Check out the Spreadsheet here.

WIP Spells Compendium
Due to varying complaints with the Spells, we can't immediately fix the issue given how large-scale it is, so for the time being, I've set up a temporary forum that's a clone of the existing Spells section in the Compendium. You can read more about it here. Hopefully we'll be rolling out the suggested changes in there around the start of 2016.

Passive Skills Getting an Update Soon
Expect a similar set of changes to come to the Passive Skills, namely reducing them in simplicity and consolidating the similar effects, and that change will probably be rolled out in a week or so. You know how easy the Booster Skills and recovery Support Skills are to manage? It'll pretty much be that, except for all the sections. We'll keep a few of the fun ones in there, like Hanging On and Damage Delay, but we'll probably remove or change most of the ones that cause any Status Effects (or heck, convert some of them to Active Skills).

And without further adieu, here's the quests for the upcoming week, excluding tomorrow night's, cause it was already announced on last week's. By the way, don't expect me to run double sessions for any group this week, because I'll probably be running more tutorials, since Orithan and FireSeraphim will be DMing quests in roughly 2-3 weeks.

Dungeon of Madness, Part 2
On Thursday, September 24th at 9:00pm CST, we'll be continuing the shenaniganous quest Dungeon of Madness, for the following player group: Session is expected to run up to 3 hours. However, since I slept through last session, should you folks want to go longer, we can run it longer.

Ordeal in Ordon, Part 4
On Friday, September 25th, at 3:30pm CST, we'll be continuing the quest Ordeal in Ordon for the following group: Session is expected to last up to 3 hours.

Initiates to the Flock, Part 2
On Tuesday, September 29th, we'll be continuing the quest Initiates to the Flock. The character list is not up yet. Session is expected to last roughly 2.5 hours.