Zelda Universe RPG

Changelog 6-18-12; Version 0.91 - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: News & Information (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Changelog 6-18-12; Version 0.91 (/thread-89.html)

Changelog 6-18-12; Version 0.91 - WindStrike - 06-18-2012

ZURPG has undertaken a whole lot of changes since the start of the month. Gameplay-wise, it's still the same (and improved), but the look of the site has improved considerably.

We now have boxes. All is well.

Boxes and Colors
Boxes are like Quotes, except it doesn't have the word "Quote" in it. When you mouse over a box, it will be highlighted. Many threads now use boxes organize stuff. There are a number of things still under construction, so if it's supposed to be boxed, it might not be.
[box=This is a box][list]
Copy this somewhere and try it yourself![/list][/box]

You'll notice that the shops and your profiles have colored sections. This is a visual improvement that helps distinguish categories. The following code invokes the color changes.
[Skills type=Active]
[/Skills]

[Skills type=Passive]
[/Skills]

[Spells type=Support]
[/Spells]

[Items type=Weapons]
[/Items]

[Items type=Shields]
[/Items]

[Items type=Armor]
[/Items]

[Items type=Tools]
[/Items]

[Items type=Bottles]
[/Items]

[Items type=Artifacts]
[/Items]

All of these tags act like spoiler tags.

Formatting
Along with the visual format improvement, every single skill, spell, item, etc. has been (or will be) updated to fit the new look. Each one is now consistent in format, though there are some discrepancies due to the unique effects of certain ones.

I have not finished everything, so some things still use the old format. I also have a thread explaining how items are formatted. It is still under construction though.

[box=Rules & Knowledge Updated]
The Rules & Knowledge Thread has been updated heavily. It now uses boxes (yay!) for better organization, and many rules have been updated, revised, and added. There are still a few fixes to be made, and the Terminology section is incomplete, but otherwise, these are the rules that the game will run off of.[/box]

Shops Under Construction
Shops are undergoing additions and changes. Anything you see is not final and can change. This will end on Friday at 12:00pm EST.

The same goes for the Quest Items thread.

Two changes were made in the About Shops thread.
  • Item sales now change depending on the current season.
  • Every shop (except the Hylian Shop) has a section missing. For example, Gorons do not sell Offensive Spells at their shop.

Profiles
Every profile has been broken due to the removal of Corruption. I do not intend to fix players' profiles multiple times, so they won't be fixed until I have everything else done.

All new characters will start with 100 Rupees. All existing characters will have 100 Rupees added to their profiles.

Anyone that had a Level 2 or higher character before (completed the tutorial) will have a bonus of 200 Rupees as thanks for playing a game that was rather rushed, even though it was a heavy improvement from the previous incarnation.

Additionally, since the amount of Rupees you gain per experience has changed, all existing characters will have an increase of Rupees dependent on their total experience. This will be noted under Miscellaneous Items.

I will not be listing skill, spell, item and enemy changes here because literally every single one of them is updated (or is going to be). The next changelog should be on Friday, at which point I will start inviting people to join. That said, everything that is currently on the site will be functional. If it isn't, it will be an "Unapproved" thread that only Sephiroth, WindStrike and Darte can see.

There are a number of things that are WIP and are on my computer only. They'll make their way onto the site eventually.