Zelda Universe RPG

Meetings? Blasphemy! - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: News & Information (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Meetings? Blasphemy! (/thread-717.html)

Pages: 1 2

Meetings? Blasphemy! - WindStrike - 03-23-2015

Starting this week, I'd like to have two separate weekly meetings running. One is our existing Storyboard Meetings, which focuses on world building. The other is a new type of meeting called a Quest Meeting. The idea is to create a quest with multiple people by assigning a Project Lead / DM that specifies what tasks need to be done for the quest. That said, I have already scheduled both of these meetings for this week and they are up on the calendar. For anyone that can't make Sunday's Storyboard Meeting, I blame work for that one.

Quest Meeting
On Wednesday, March 25th at 8:30pm CST, we will be holding a Quest Meeting! What is this, you ask? This will be a meeting to create a quest idea, from which multiple people will help create as a collaborative group effort. Since this will be the first Quest Meeting, I'm going to claim Project Lead and DM, just so we can get a basic idea of how these Quest Meetings will go in the future. The gist of this will be to assign those that want to help out their tasks for the quest, work on it for a week, get back together for a meeting to wrap things up, and then move on to the next quest. That way, we can theoretically create one 2-3 session quest per week. Once the Compendium and other resources are fully operational, a good chunk of these tasks should actually be very quick and take less than an hour.

Anyone is welcome to join for the Quest Meetings. This first meeting I'm guestimating will last 2.5 hours, buuuuut I don't know for sure. See you then!

Storyboard Meeting
On Sunday, March 29th at 7:30pm CST, there will be a Storyboard Meeting. The topic this time will be on Global Villains, aka a set of recurring villains that can show up in multiple areas and are overall more threatening than area-specific villainous groups. The meeting is expected to last 2 to 3 hours, and anyone is welcome to join.

RE: Quest & Storyboard Meetings! Blasphemy! - WindStrike - 04-01-2015

Quest Meeting
On Friday, April 3rd at 7:30pm CST, we'll be continuing last week's Quest Meeting on the Ordon Village quest. The meeting is expected to run up to 3 hours, and if we have time left over, we'll go ahead and set up the next week. Anyone is welcome to join the mock-up, observe, pitch ideas, etc. See you then!

Storyboard Meeting
On Saturday, April 4th at 8:30pm CST, we will be holding a Storyboard Meeting on the topic of Global Villains, aka an often recurring villain that shows up anywhere and even in the middle of a quest, potentially prompting some very interesting choices. The meeting is expected to last up to 2.5 hours, and if we have leftover time, we're gonna shift it to quest ideas. As usual, anyone is welcome to join and chip in ideas.

Topics we're hitting for sure:
  • Bloodwind
    • Mainly a reminder of who he is, what is currently known about him, and how he could possibly show up in the future to screw things up as per usual.
    • If you have not read Darklink42's excellent summaries of Into the Deep Depths of the Light quest yet, do so, or else spoilers beware.
  • Agahnim
    • Reminder of what he's done, and then we'll go from there.
  • Happy Mask Man
    • Reminder of what this guy's done (yes, he has done something before).
  • Dracula
  • Anything else is subject to... subject.

Topics we're not hitting:
  • The Followers of Wisdom is actually fairly localized and do not count as Global Villains. We will cover this soon, though.

See you all then!

RE: Quest & Storyboard Meetings! Blasphemy! - WindStrike - 04-08-2015

Quest Meeting
On Friday, April 10th at 7:30pm CST, we'll be holding a Quest Meeting. Since we wrapped up the Ordon and Moblins quest last week, we're rolling with a new one dealing with a bounty on the Skull Kids. Orithan is Project Lead and will be DMing the mock-run this time. The meeting is expected to last up to 3 hours. Anyone is welcome to join/observe.

Storyboard Meeting
Due to schedule shenanigans and me trying to catch up on various ZURPG work, there will be no Storyboard Meeting this week. There might be one next weekend, and if there is, expect the Followers of Wisdom.

RE: Quest & Storyboard Meetings! Blasphemy! - WindStrike - 04-17-2015

Sorry for the late notice, but between scheduling shenanigans and other stuff, there is no Quest Meeting or Storyboard Meeting this week.

There is, however, one heck of a map for Hyrule City that took me over 6 hours to do.

RE: Quest & Storyboard Meetings! Blasphemy! - WindStrike - 05-12-2015

Quest Meetings are back, baby! Got two of them this week:

Next Quest Meeting
Sorry for the short notice on this one, but on Wednesday, May 13th at 7:30pm, we'll be doing a Quest Meeting. I have no idea what the heck the actual quest is. All I know is I wanna pull off being able to draft an entire quest up in one meeting, so... bring yer ideas, folks! I'll probably do some degree of mock questing as well. Meeting is expected to last up to three hours. As always, anyone is welcome to join.
Quest Meeting After That
On Saturday, May 16th at 8:30pm CST, we'll be holding another Quest Meeting. New quest, pulling off the draft in one meeting. It's expected to last up to 3 hours, and anyone is welcome to join, especially on the mock section.

Both of them are up on the calender.

RE: Quest & Storyboard Meetings! Blasphemy! - WindStrike - 05-22-2015

Whoops, meant to put this up earlier. Anywho:

Quest Meeting, Ghost Busters Style
On Saturday, May 23 at 8:30pm CST, we'll be holding a Quest Meeting, and I'm totally Project Lead for this. Hyrule City is pretty darn large - surely, we can hold quests in the city itself. So let's bring in good ol' Ghost Hunter on this one. Meeting will run for 2 to 3 hours, and anyone is welcome to join fer ideas. I might not do a mock session; it depends what ideas we spawn by then or not.

Thy meeting is up on the calendar.

RE: Quest & Storyboard Meetings! Blasphemy! - WindStrike - 05-28-2015

Quest Meeting
On Saturday, May 30th at 7:30pm CST, we'll be holding a Quest Meeting. No idea what the idea is or who's leading it. Courtesies of work related shenanigans, I'm gonna have to cap the meeting time to 2 hours max. As usual, anyone can join for ideas and discussion.

Meeting is up on calendar.

RE: Quest & Storyboard Meetings! Blasphemy! - WindStrike - 05-31-2015

Quest Meeting
On Wednesday, June 3rd at 7:30pm CST, we'll be holding a Quest Meeting, and as it turns out, this is theoretically the one day of the week that lines up for everyone in terms of schedule, so hopefully we get a lot of folks in for this. I have one idea on the backburner for a potential quest idea, but I'd rather save it for later if possible, mainly because I don't want to introduce the Twilight Realm and the Dark World at the same time (the Twilight Realm quest is already in the works). As usual, meeting is expected to run up to 3 hours, and anyone is welcome to pitch in ideas. See you folks then!

RE: Quest & Storyboard Meetings! Blasphemy! - WindStrike - 06-08-2015

There will not be a meeting this week. There might be one next week..... unless E3 hype overtakes everyone.

RE: Quest & Storyboard Meetings! Blasphemy! - WindStrike - 06-15-2015

Quest Meeting
On Wednesday, June 17th at 8:30pm CST, we will be having a Quest Meeting, yay! I don't care what the topic is - please don't sidetrack it with history questions. That's being worked on now, but it will take some time, so for the time being, let's try to pick a topic that doesn't involve running a chain of questions that derails it further and further from the original topic. Meeting is expected to last up to 2.5 hours, and as usual, anyone is welcome to join. See you there!