Zelda Universe RPG

ZURPG Website Changelog (February 8th, 2015) - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: News & Information (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: ZURPG Website Changelog (February 8th, 2015) (/thread-699.html)

ZURPG Website Changelog (February 8th, 2015) - Sephiroth - 02-08-2015

If this post looks funny, please remember to clear your browsers' cache! Old CSS & Javascript may cause issues with the new updates.

• MyBB Upgraded to 1.8.3
    • MyBB Changelog
  • Temporary New Theme to go with the update
    • The old one will come back, however it needs to be rewritten from the ground up due to MyBB's new theme.
  • Server Software updated to the latest versions
    • Given that we're on a VPS, I can say when we update stuff on here. Now is a good time to have stuff updated.
  • jQuery Conversion!
  • Animations!
  • Tabs!
  • Enemy & Player Stats blocks revamped - All enemies and profiles need to update to the new format.
  • Various containers now have the ability to be expanded by default.
  • More Colors!
    • [power-color]
    • [courage-color]
    • [wisdom-color]
    • [hearts-color]
    • [magic-color]
    • [experience-color]
    • [statpoints-color]
    • [reroll-color]
    • [rupee-color]
    • [orechunks-color]
    • [goldcoins-color]
    • [reisanocoins-color]

RE: ZURPG Website Changelog (February 8th, 2015) - WindStrike - 02-09-2015

Thank you very much for this update. The new Tabs feature is surprisingly very handy, and I've already applied the feature to enemies and a section of the Compendium. The new theme is very sharp, and I think the overall opinion of it is "keep it", though I kinda miss this shields next to each forum telling me whether there's new posts or not. Actually, the new icon for it (the game controller) is very hard to see even with high brightness/contrast on. The only other complaint I've got is that the horizontal line break is also a bit hard to make out. Other than that, the site looks super special awesome, and you've done a fantastic job on it. Thank you, sir.

RE: ZURPG Website Changelog (February 8th, 2015) - Sephiroth - 02-10-2015

(02-09-2015, 08:30 PM)WindStrike Wrote: Thank you very much for this update. The new Tabs feature is surprisingly very handy, and I've already applied the feature to enemies and a section of the Compendium. The new theme is very sharp, and I think the overall opinion of it is "keep it", though I kinda miss this shields next to each forum telling me whether there's new posts or not. Actually, the new icon for it (the game controller) is very hard to see even with high brightness/contrast on. The only other complaint I've got is that the horizontal line break is also a bit hard to make out. Other than that, the site looks super special awesome, and you've done a fantastic job on it. Thank you, sir.

The game controller, much like -pretty much- every other icon on this theme is from Font Awesome. However, I too missed the shields, and they have made their return. I'm considering having the thread indicators (The map) return as well, but that's about it, really. I like the fact that a lot of these icons are now SVGs and can be easily resized at whim..