Zelda Universe RPG

Google Translate's Cuil Theory - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: Community (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-17.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: Google Translate's Cuil Theory (/thread-530.html)

Google Translate's Cuil Theory - WindStrike - 05-11-2014

For whatever reason, I placed Cuil Theory through multiple layers of Google Translate. The results were quite horrifying. Below is an edited version of the translation, fixing up various grammar things so that it flows a lot better.

One Cuil = One level of abstraction away from the reality of a situation.

Example: You ask me for a Hamburger.

1 Cuil:
  • If you give me a burger, I'll give you a raccoon.

2 Cuils:
  • If you ask me for a hamburger, but that's not true. I stood, and a picture of a hamburger fell to the ground.

3 Cuils:
  • More burgers. You can fly and start from the mouth, and scream special sauce. The world is dark brown.

4 Cuils:
  • Why should you German? You silently scream quietly as a cow cradles. Father Holiday gives birth and looks at you when you enter the interview coup. See below to find the view and cucumber, and I love the song and the birth of the universe to sing.

5 Cuils:
  • Request a hamburger. I give you a hamburger, in order to get a bite in the mouth. Treat eyes involuntarily. Three tables fell across the street from the father. Swallow and look at the hands of Hamburger. Hamburg will swallow and look at the hands of Hamburger. You can not swallow. Children are at the top of the stairs. Company moved Kimchi on the train. Hamburger will see my face. I will hear children cry . Hamburger improves your lips and face, and tears flowed like biting. Hamburger will elbow me. Go to the street to talk to me. I only hear the laughter of children . If the knife falls, Hamburger will. I was a child. I do not see anything, so I bite the burger. Private rushed to meet them. You wake up early in your bed, treating eyes involuntarily. Hamburger will. If you kill me, do not make a sound. Hamburger will.

6 Cuils:
  • I asked for a hamburger. I had a deficiency of electrons before Anna E was cut tragically short. I tried to go back into the body, but it was frustrated by many of the subtleties. John Lennon gave me an apple, but it spread through my fingers. I hope to have a wild cat. You don't. In classical physics, the universe would be a shame. House the spaceship, noise echoed through the cracks to change. To stop children around the world, what they need to do is hum with the background radiation field. The sun is in the sky, and it swept the birds to fall to the ground. Immediately, with prior knowledge at all borders, you do not pay close attention to the information entropy of the universe , please. There is a small library in Phoenix. Everythingness collapses under its own weight, and a stream of glowing area around the knife opens your body mouth. Will it only be the fourth dimension? With all the knowledge rolling on the floor after a collision with a small dog, my head is on one side, and the food is delicious. The object is illuminated, and the world under stress fell into my body, and it allows you to pay for a hamburger. It loses its way . Make sure that the universe gives the rest of her natural life rates, especially with small dogs provided. When he died in an accident, he sent his soul for the post of Project Phoenix's library. You don't, and I do not agree with each other. It sends waves of the dimensions of the space between life and death. The child began to cry, and he stood on the stairs and went to his father.

7 Cuils:
  • Hamburger says ball will be a distinct universe. Buses with propaganda machines and hot dog butterflies is not for unnatural forces of gravity to reverse. I asked for a burger. I'll be back with mildly cramped potatoes. You do not correspond to an area of the birth and life changes. I asked for a burger. Decorate a small dog for dinner; he was arrested on a permanent basis, because it is not natural. We will continue to calm us against all subjection. Man is an animal C e bowl EZ Neem. I asked for a burger. Body poems and hamburger becomes unstable and falls to zero, and then divide by three. With butterfly skin, assignment of the cosmic falls to butterflies, not burgers. Modifications to this belief cause Hell to freeze over. Pigs and Hamburger began to fall into place, and it's time to start the residents. I asked for a burger. Hamburg will cry a facelift. I had to laugh because you can. He also praised and begged for mercy, because I am consuming it. I am sure that is located in Hamburger's Eternity pigs. Reject and condemn part of the gap. I do not agree with making irrational global bonds. You get locked , and the rest of your comment is natural soup. Kimchi resists degradation during digestion. If you die in an accident, you live in a coma every marionette with no soul. The child is crying, and he put Burger Street into his esophagus. We asked a hamburger. I will not return again. Do you have a lawyer? It 's hard to remember. There are lawyers, but only butterflies. Writing to the list of sins, your name is Kayaking. I asked for a burger. The pickles universe comes to capture your soul in a coma. You are modified, and you are Kavixeyai. It is a butterfly name written in an Egyptian obelisk. A farmer is raised as an obelisk. You do not have the spirit or the competent organs of the event. Chicken is usually prohibitive, and a solar flare barks. Once again, it was all the planets: Mercury, Venus, Earth, Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Uranus, and Neptune. Pluto is existing in team "jestjedinye". Simply put, if you are here on vacation, you have to repeat the Hamburger installation time. You've played interstellar space land restrictions. Hamburger is your army. Stand up. Clowns. Clowns everywhere. I look forward to the dream where I am kidnapped. I asked for a burger. They give you a hot dog.

RE: Google Translate's Cuil Theory - Forgotten Third Eye - 05-11-2014

I am going to be honest with you, 5 Cuils would make a good story.

RE: Google Translate's Cuil Theory - Darklink42 - 05-11-2014

Sounds like I need to travel to Phoenix to find the library at the center of the universe while avoiding small dogs.