Zelda Universe RPG

4-11-2014: Reisanoqun Sewers - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: ZURPG General (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-18.html)
+--- Forum: Quests (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Backlog (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: 4-11-2014: Reisanoqun Sewers (/thread-516.html)

4-11-2014: Reisanoqun Sewers - Forgotten Third Eye - 04-11-2014

HE COMES. HE SEES. HE HEARS. HE DOES. HE IS THE LIGHTNING.
[Cue insanity]

Enemies:

Fire Keese (Level: 14)
Moblin (Level: 14)
Goriya, Red (Level: 14)

Moblin (Level: 15)
Goriya, Red (Level: 15)
Octorok, Red (Level: 15)

RE: 4-11-2014: Dungeon Exploration 1 - Forgotten Third Eye - 04-22-2014

Planning to run the next session this Friday hopefully. That is assuming I get the miniboss (which probably might end up being turned into the boss anyway) and the Reisanoqun City Map done in time. The map itself will probably be simplistic only for this quest mainly because this city is pretty huge on its own. I will only make the map for the general area the players are at with some things off-limits.

On the subject of the boss, I pretty much have it done right now. I just need to get it checked through WindStrike on some things and it should be good to go.
Edit: The time the session will start is at its usual time of 21:00 (9:00 PM) CST

RE: 4-11-2014: Dungeon Exploration 1 - WindStrike - 04-25-2014

Unless there's items that need to be checked over (or you can just use Soulbound), surprise me and don't run it through me. Let's see how this goes. Also, you totally forgot to put it up on the calendar, so I nearly forgot it was today. I put it up, hopefully it might make a slight difference at least.

RE: 4-11-2014: Reisanoqun Sewers - Forgotten Third Eye - 05-02-2014

Archvile (Miniboss)

Supersonic Bat (Level: 17)
Electrifying Tortoise (Level: 17)
Froggle (Level: 17)

Items:

Boot
  • It's a boot... That looks useless?
  • It's made of... Unknown materials...
Unknown Metal
  • Amount: 2
  • A piece of unknown metal
Piece of Paper
  • It's a sheet of paper.
  • There are symbols on the paper, which makes it very unreadable without a translator.

Froggle (Level: 18)
Supersonic Bat (Level: 18)
Electrifying Tortoise (Level: 18)

Quest Reward, just take one and only one. Only those who participated can get these.

Shelled Hammer
  • Level 20 and at least 18 Base Power.
  • A Two-Handed hammer that is made out of hard, gigantic snail shells. The tough shell provides this hammer a unique ability of damaging armor.
  • Pound:
    • Pound a target with this hammer and attempt to damage his armor. Ignores armor damage reduction.
    • Roll your Power +4 dice vs. targets' Power dice / Damage increased by 2
      • If the attack is successful, the target's armor loses 1 damage reduction. This cannot fall below 0 damage reduction.
      • This will stack infinitely, and only repairing the armor can give it back its damage reduction effect.

Ironshell Armor
  • Read as Eye-RON-Shell Ar-more
  • Level 20 and at least 24 Base Power.
  • A piece of armor made out of hard, gigantic snail shells and padded with iron. How these shells are arranged into a perfectly shaped armor is a mystery. The tough shell provides the armor a unique ability of ignoring armor damage reduction.
    • Damage taken is reduced by 4.
    • When defending, your successes are increased by 1.

Hucloatrium Sword
  • Level 20 and at least 14 Base Power or 7 Base Power to wield Two-Handed.
  • A long sword made out of Hucloatrium metals. The metals provide an additional 3 Magic. Interesting.
  • This sword can absorb a total of 7 Magic as a "charge".
  • Slice:
    • Roll your Courage +5 dice vs. targets' Courage dice
    • If successful, you either siphon 3 Magic from the target, or the 3 Magic is absorbed as a charge. Fascinating.
  • Stab:
    • Roll your Courage dice vs. targets' Courage dice / Damage increased by 5
    • If successful, you either siphon 4 Magic from the target, or the 4 Magic is absorbed as a charge. Great.
    • If the attack is unsuccessful, the target automatically gets to counterattack you.
  • Magical Air Strike:
    • Costs # Magic
    • A mighty, magical, magnificent blade is shot out of the sword and hits an enemy.
    • Roll your Courage +2 dice vs. targets' Courage dice / Damage increased by #*2
    • # = the total amount of charges that is absorbed into the sword.

RE: 4-11-2014: Reisanoqun Sewers - Forgotten Third Eye - 07-10-2014

What if I told you that this quest isn't over yet?