Zelda Universe RPG

2-28-14: Dungeon of Dungeon Floor 0-A - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: ZURPG General (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-18.html)
+--- Forum: Quests (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Backlog (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: 2-28-14: Dungeon of Dungeon Floor 0-A (/thread-489.html)

2-28-14: Dungeon of Dungeon Floor 0-A - Forgotten Third Eye - 02-25-2014

Anyone remember Creepers?
(Waiting on for Level 9-14 characters)

Some points that are being made for this session:
  • This is Floor 0-A, good luck.
  • This session is NOT for the dungeon contest, but the next floor will be.
  • It is possible that there MAY be a second session, or this session may be extended.
  • The maximum amount of players will be three while the minimum will be two. Emilica will not be joining in.
  • It is recommended that you have some items, spells, or skills that can heal or buff, ESPECIALLY for the boss.
  • Green Potions are likely going to be needed.
  • Since the boss is probably going to be difficult as it is, you probably should get at least one armor or shield that has a higher benefit than what you currently own. This applies mainly for those who are at Level 9 or 10 by the time the quest starts.
  • Those of you will extremely low P/C/W stats have a HIGHER CHANCE of dying at the boss. You should be fine if you have at least 14 base stats or higher.
  • If the only two players are Green Enrics and Firiann Fellshard, the enemies (and boss) will be altered to fit the players' level of difficulty.
  • Those of you with Light affinity, have fun with the enemies and the boss.
  • I can tell you right now that the boss is depressing. Literally.
  • I am actually nice enough to spit out some helpful information and tips for this quest, but do not expect this to happen with every quest I DM.

Synopses
Synopsis, Part UNO

Moments
Ares lacks enough power to lift up a pot
How to surprise your players, part 1
The day the Pot became an enemy
The day the Pot TRULY is an enemy
Pot breaks, and then Ares mourns its death
Not really a moment itself, but it IS foreshadowing
And then the Dark Fairy dies
How to surprise your players, part 2
Ares, Chest, and bumping into things
Someday, Ares, someday...
BY THE LAWS OF FORCE
What a great way to end a session

RE: 2-28-14: Dungeon of Dungeon - Lightwulf - 02-28-2014

Hey, Fireblast124!

Not that I can join in on this (being not a high-enough level), but I just wanted to mention that the "Dungeon of Dungeon - An Improv Dungeon" link listed under "Upcoming Sessions" on the main page is restricted. I'm not sure if it's because you only give access to that page to those who PM you about it, or if you didn't realize that the page it linked to wasn't for public access.
(I know it's a bit "late in the game" to be mentioning this, since it happens today, but I didn't remember your thread was here to notify you before now. Sorry about that.)

Either way, good luck on it today! Smile

RE: 2-28-14: Dungeon of Dungeon - Forgotten Third Eye - 02-28-2014

(02-28-2014, 02:11 PM)Lightwulf Wrote: Hey, Fireblast124!

Not that I can join in on this (being not a high-enough level), but I just wanted to mention that the "Dungeon of Dungeon - An Improv Dungeon" link listed under "Upcoming Sessions" on the main page is restricted.

I have actually known about this ever since I created the event. I blame the way the calendar system works. I also blame WindStrike, but that is beside the point.
EDIT: As of now, WindStrike has fixed the issue. It was set to unapproved, but whatever, the session is almost on its way.

RE: 2-28-14: Dungeon of Dungeon - Forgotten Third Eye - 02-28-2014

Enemies:
Dark Fairy (Level: 13)
Enderman (Level: 13)
Like Like, Rupee (Level: 13)

Items:

Bottle of Blood
  • Amount: 1
  • A bottle of blood. What it does? I have no idea.
    • It can either have an effect on something, or have no effect.

RE: 2-28-14: Dungeon of Dungeon - Forgotten Third Eye - 03-09-2014

Mid-bosses/Bosses/Extra:

Pot (Mid-Boss)
GIL (Boss)

Extra:
Crystal Minion (Level: 16)

RE: 2-28-14: Dungeon of Dungeon - Forgotten Third Eye - 04-02-2014

Planning to run a session or two this week in hopes to finish this quest. I might have to nerf the boss down a bit depending on how many players show up.
After this is done, I will start up trying to schedule for the Dungeon of Dungeon Floor 0-B bit, which is for the Dungeon Contest. Further information for this floor will be posted in a new thread.
EDIT: The next session was supposed to run today (Wednesday) at 20:00 (8:00 PM) CST, but since nobody showed up, I will attempt to run it tomorrow (Thursday) at the same time.
EDIT2: Quest over. Next quest thread will be posted at least two weeks before the first session.
Also, for Orithan's character, you get 190 rupees, +46 EXP, and one HC.