Zelda Universe RPG

2-1-14: The Final Shard - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: ZURPG General (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-18.html)
+--- Forum: Quests (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Backlog (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: 2-1-14: The Final Shard (/thread-471.html)

2-1-14: The Final Shard - WindStrike - 02-01-2014

Synopsis, Part 1
After Sephiroth was kicked to the Training Grounds, a familiar Subrosian Poe named Shady told him about a cloaked figure that carried a sword that was just like the Murasame, and it had a Nayru's Love Shard embedded at the base of the blade. The figure went into the Catacombs, an area that existed beneath the Northeastern District of Hyrule Village. The Catacombs used to be the old Hyrule Town, but after it was infested with Redeads and Gibdos and other horrors, Princess Zelda made the decision to build the new Hyrule Village over it.

Shady led Sephiroth to the Catacombs, but he was unable to go, because the Poe side of him would take over. Sephiroth went in, finding himself in the outskirts of town. Worn and abandoned buildings covered with vines were all around him. He went into a few of them, trying to dodge Gibdos. He found a diary written by one of the remaining members of the Royal Family and a book entitled The Sheikah, Loyal to the Royal Family?. The second building he entered, however, was not worn down. After investigating it and accidentally setting fire to part of it (and killing two Gibdos for the fastest recorded battle in ZURPG history), he was met by a partially senile old man. The old man held the sword with the Nayru's Love Shard. When asked where he got it, he replied, "Why, I picked it up in the land of Gaia, of course!"
Moments
The Perfect Kick
Really
Lockers lock if they are locked
Fastest battle in the history of ZURPG
The Temple of Temple
There's strife in many things
I've found you
Strife is senile
Taking the initiative
Creative Methods
Deaths
  • <DM> *From across the room appears the corpses of two Gibdos, burnt to a crisp.*
    • <DM> *Congratulations Sephiroth, you gain 60 Experience from unintentionally setting the room on fire and killing two Gibdos without even entering battle with them!*
  • *Gibdo1 turns into a burning pile of mummified embers from Strife's devastating magic attack.
    • <Strife> Hah, that's how you get old!
    • <Strife> ......... wait.
  • * Gibdo2 takes 40 damage as it's pulverized by the Silver Arrow. Its body turns to dust, freeing Sephiroth, but not before dealing 20 damage to Sephiroth due to Shared Pain.
  • * Gibdo3 withers against the healing powers of the beam, turning into a tree before decay into into a pile of black dust.
Quotes
  1. <OldMan> Well shmoke me Ah gun an' slice Ah Behemoth open! ... what's a gun?
  2. <DM> *From below the Great Poe is a pile of dead, squirming, ragdoll bodies that seems to be getting dragged along the ground. They all appear to be wearing Hylian armor.*
    • <Strife> Heeey, that reminds me of the current state of me brain! .... wait.
  3. * Sephiroth ducks into the closest door to him that heads west.
    • <DM> *You duck into it as the door quacks ope-
  4. <DM> *A moment later, you see a Redead is chucked out of Monroe's room. It hits the floor below with a resounding SPLAT and CRACK.*
  5. <DM> *You drink the Tasty Lava. It's like liquid pizza with chunks of pepperoni. It is surprisingly really frigin' good.*
  6. <Strife> Stinky old fart, ya let it liv, ya muscle 'eaded punk! And I've got senilism!
  7. <Strife> Huh. I suddenly remember'd somethin.... People called me a cloud in the sky fer some reason. ... I'mma just keep callin' me Strife, sounds cooler.
  8. * Strife turns to see Sephiroth being showered in rupees all of sudden. He blinks a few times, rubs his eyes, and all he can see is Sephiroth's true power..... money.
    • <DM> (I just realized how ironic that line is)
  9. <Strife> Hey, I see you peekin' on me! Just cause I'm old don't mean ya need to point it out
  10. <Strife> You mean you're growin' senile too?!
  11. <Strife> Oh, how good it must be to be young... to be able to smell the blood of men that have been dead for ages.... and smell like roses.

RE: 2-1-14: The Final Shard - WindStrike - 02-02-2014

Enemies:

Gibdo (Level: 33)
Redead (Level: 33)
Great Poe (Boss)

Items:

Dusty Book
Old Diary
Torch