Zelda Universe RPG

Holiday Hiatus - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: News & Information (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Holiday Hiatus (/thread-435.html)

Holiday Hiatus - WindStrike - 12-22-2013

Holiday happiness to you all! Lettin' ya all know that from Tuesday (Dec. 24th) through Sunday (Dec. 28th), I am on home visit and will be completely unavailable during that time. The following week or two afterwards, I'll be dedicating all of my time to work for Hidden Duality with hopes to start the quest officially around mid-January. Any current quests (High level ice dungeon, the water temple, and the Prelude quest) will all be wrapped up prior to the start of it. There's also a few solo sessions I'll need to run as well before HD starts.

If anyone needs me for anything ZURPG related, prod me either tomorrow (Monday, Dec. 23rd) or wait the two-three weeks out that I'm on session-hiatus, and if you really need me, shoot me a PM and I may respond to it.

And when HD does start, expect some new things to be in place by then! Enjoy the holidays, everyone!

-Wind

RE: Holiday Hiatus - WindStrike - 12-25-2013

A gift to everyone - every character gets +1 RP, 1 Heart Container, and 1 Magic Container!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all!

RE: Holiday Hiatus - Lightwulf - 12-27-2013

Thanks! I added mine.

Looking forward to the future here! Smile Even though technically it will be "next year." LOL

RE: Holiday Hiatus - WindStrike - 01-01-2014

Happy New Year everybody! Three more months until ZURPG has been active for a full year, whoo! For now, since it's 2014, all characters get Rupees equal to $20d14. This includes all APCs as well. Enjoy!

I'm still not running any sessions for the next two weeks, and when I do, I'm finishing Prelude up and then running a few solo sessions. And I may be moving this month, so gonna go ahead and say I'm aiming to start HD in February. Relax, it's not ZURPG 2.5, it won't take 5+ years.

RE: Holiday Hiatus - Orithan - 01-01-2014

(01-01-2014, 01:07 AM)WindStrike Wrote: Happy New Year everybody! Three more months until ZURPG has been active for a full year, whoo! For now, since it's 2014, all characters get Rupees equal to $20d14. This includes all APCs as well. Enjoy!

I'm still not running any sessions for the next two weeks, and when I do, I'm finishing Prelude up and then running a few solo sessions. And I may be moving this month, so gonna go ahead and say I'm aiming to start HD in February. Relax, it's not ZURPG 2.5, it won't take 5+ years.

Any word on Frozen Mind's Eye yet?

Well, it's paused at a point that, if you wanted to, you could go back in later and do. If you really want it finished and out of the way though, I can arrange to have it finished. Length depends on if you want to 100% it or rush straight at the boss.

RE: Holiday Hiatus - Sephiroth - 01-01-2014

Happy New Year to you all as well. Smile

Wind, let me know if there's anything I can do for ya. Smile

(01-01-2014, 01:06 PM)Sephiroth Wrote: Happy New Year to you all as well. Smile

Wind, let me know if there's anything I can do for ya. Smile

Indeed there is. Check here. In the meantime, I'm going to punch my internet's face... in the face.