Zelda Universe RPG

12-7-13: Prelude - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: ZURPG General (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-18.html)
+--- Forum: Quests (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Backlog (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: 12-7-13: Prelude (/thread-357.html)

12-7-13: Prelude - WindStrike - 11-30-2013

Prelude Synopses
Synopsis, Part 1
Synopsis, Part 2
Synopsis, Part 3
Synopsis, Part 4
Moments
My name is...
How to kick a door down
Names of towns
Kicking on heaven's door
Nope, just talking
The chair hides over him
He's really durable
Wrong shell
When the DM is running short on time...
This is how Math works
The man with a staff
KILLING SPREE
Deaths
  1. * Thug1 gets back up but immediately leans on the wall to support himself up. The slash from the jar fragment runs from cheek to cheeck, crossing through a part of his nose. The blood runs down his mouth and to his neck as he falls back down, getting dizzier.
    • <Thug1> Curse... ya... Goswin....
      * Thug1 passes out across the floor.
  2. * Thug2 is gutted by Lightwall's sword as it pierces straight through his leather armor. Blood gushes out his mouth onto your shoulders as he falls to the ground in a collapsed heap.
  3. * Thug1 is thwacked across the head! His neck causes an audible snapping noise as he thunks to the ground before the holy might of Milk-drinking Garrett from a town where they got milk from the moon! At least I hope not. That'd be weird.
  4. * Thug2 bleeds out after getting bashed by a parade of 10s. Cause. What.
    • * DM forces Thug2 to explode after he himself explodes from that.
  5. * Lightwall falls to the floor. Suddenly, a fairy flies out and heals him. Lightwall gets back up.
  6. <DM> *Your axe literally causes Daedalus to explode on impact as your super axe of doom cleaves through him. There's a defeaning boom as the church's wrecked podium turns red.*
    • * Thug1 dies with his master as Garrett apparently used whirlwind with his axe.
    • <DM> *Garrett succeeds in the Triple Slicing Whirlwind of Deadly Death technique, as he fells the last thug with his insanely god-tier axe. A light descends onto Garrett from above. KEESE AND CO. and the church's worshipped one come down briefly to give you a high-five.*
Quotes
  1. <Thug1> Dat door is painful, ya see!
  2. <StellyMcFlowers> I'm a MIDGET, not an IDGET! GET IT RIGHT!
  3. <Lordan> Found it! Ah, I knew I wasn't growing senile with age yet!
  4. <Lordan> But then, three Goddesses from another realm- oh, page turn!
  5. <Garrett> I am a man who drinks the milk of the moon!
  6. <Garrett> "Villianous rogues! I shan't allow you to team up so unfairly on one of such inferior body structure!"
  7. <DM> *Garrett, big man you are. Indian legs, you have not. Clearly, you were an adventurer once, and your knees were disabled in a freak accident involving trolls that could send people to the sun. You lived miraculously from that incident, but never more will you be able to run.*
  8. <Garrett> "Nobody hurls my friends like projectiles!"
  9. <Thug2> So dat 7 gots a nasty pointy sharp point, so its just gonna me 5sies through the 'ead, and dat's why 2 is divisible by 1 and makes me take.... 2 damage! Yaysies!
  10. <Garrett> "Greetings and salutations! You must be Goswin, I am Garrett Ironfist. I am a friend of friend Lightwall!"
  11. <StellyMcFlowers> D'aaaaawwwwwww you all look so sweeeeet, goin' off to save a man from being outmanned!
  12. <Garrett> "If there's one thing I hate more than people picking on the small and frail, it's those who pick on the small and frail while hiding behind them!"
  13. <StellyMcFlowers> Stelly McGroovin' Jellolappus Flowery Fire Moo! That's me name!
  14. <Lordan> Oh, just a few scratches an' bruises. They weren't so tough! My floor when I fall outta the bed in the morning is harder than those fellers.

RE: Prelude (Newbie Quest) - Lightwulf - 11-30-2013

Cool! I'll keep an eye out for it.

RE: Prelude (Newbie Quest) - WindStrike - 12-05-2013

So this weekend, I'm running it on Friday and Saturday, both times at 4:00pm CST (times listed at the top of the site in your timezone, if your timezone is set correctly), and it'll be full length, so expect about 2.5 hours of time. Pick whichever one you can make and just show up! I'm not gearing the quest towards any particular player amounts, so I'll run it whether there's 1 or 5 people and then just adjust things as necessary.

RE: Prelude (Newbie Quest) - WindStrike - 12-07-2013

Thug (Level: 3)
Armored Thug (Level: 4)
Daedalus (Boss)
Hylian Guard (Level: 5)

Items:

Bombs
Baneroot

RE: Prelude (Newbie Quest) - Orithan - 02-01-2014

Just to let you know: Life called and there is a chance that I may not make it to the session tomorrow.

RE: Prelude (Newbie Quest) - WindStrike - 02-01-2014

We'll wait around up to 30 minutes for you, and if you don't show up, we'll push session to next Friday night (Saturday morning for you).

Epic Rolloff
* Neon_Mercilion attempts to pull the guard out.
<DM> *You manage to pick him up, but you take 1 burn damage (neutral).*
<DM> *Roll Courage vs. 4 successes to get away fom the spreading fire!*
<Neon_Mercilion> $5d10
<Tatl> Neon_Mercilion: You rolled 5 Dice with 10 Sides. Result: 7, 8, 1, 6 and 5. Total: 27. Successes: 4.
<DM> ROLLOFF
<Neon_Mercilion> $5d10
<Tatl> Neon_Mercilion: You rolled 5 Dice with 10 Sides. Result: 6, 2, 8, 5 and 8. Total: 29. Successes: 4.
<DM> lulz
<Serikka_Tonatsu> (...)
<Neon_Mercilion> $5d10
<Tatl> Neon_Mercilion: You rolled 5 Dice with 10 Sides. Result: 6, 9, 3, 6 and 8. Total: 32. Successes: 4.
<DM> .........
<Neon_Mercilion> (FUCK)
<Neon_Mercilion> $5d10
<Tatl> Neon_Mercilion: You rolled 5 Dice with 10 Sides. Result: 8, 7, 8, 1 and 5. Total: 29. Successes: 4.
<Serikka_Tonatsu> (TATL)
<Neon_Mercilion> FUUUUUUUUUCK
<Neon_Mercilion> $5d10
<Tatl> Neon_Mercilion: You rolled 5 Dice with 10 Sides. Result: 6, 10, 2, 2 and 7. Total: 27. Successes: 4.
<Serikka_Tonatsu> (TATL NO)
<Neon_Mercilion> $5d10
<Tatl> Neon_Mercilion: You rolled 5 Dice with 10 Sides. Result: 9, 7, 5, 3 and 3. Total: 27. Successes: 3.
<DM> screw it
<DM> *You manage to keep away from the fire.*
<Neon_Mercilion> (ROFL)
<Neon_Mercilion> (That is a TON of 4s.)
<DM> *You notice a number of rocks bounce back and forth around the area as the Geodudes run away from the area.*
* Guard is no longer engulfed in the flames, and he returns to his senses. The Veil of Flames also dissipates.
<Kappa> *Orithan seals the Geodudes behind the 4th wall*
Deaths
  1. *Thug1 is sliced into two pieces as the big Goriya's sword melts through Thug1's body. Like butter through bread!
  2. *Thug1 falls to the ground in a bloody mess.
  3. *Thug2 is decapitated as Serikka's lethal blow slices right through Thug2's neck. His head rolls to the ground, still making that insane expression. The glow in his eyes fades as his life ends.
  4. <DM> *Your blast of magic disintegrates the thug upon contact, his scream masked by the vaporizing sound of him turning to dust.*
  5. * Serikka_Tonatsu dies right on the spot, glass gannons
    • <DM> *You burn to a crisp from his blade, but from your ashes rises a fairy, which revives your smouldering corpse and returns you to life.*
Quotes
  1. <DM> *Kappa, you silently manage to sneak in through the gap. Neon, your large Goriya body causes some audible footsteps and cracking noises as you step across the debris.*
  2. * Serikka_Tonatsu dies right on the spot, glass gannons
  3. <Thug2> Dem Wizdumb guys'll get ye? Ain't that roight, boss?

RE: 12-7-13: Prelude - Lightwulf - 02-24-2014

I didn't think this should go in Chat Quotes, so I'm putting it here. (BTW, I have NO idea why I capitalized the W in Lightwall!)

To Sing a Song...

RE: 12-7-13: Prelude - WindStrike - 02-24-2014

Huh, odd that I didn't throw that into the moments, lol.

By the way Lightwulf, I apologize for my absence regarding the next quest you'll be on... I'm currently dealing with various job stuffs (real life) and still wrecking havoc with that darn Hyrule Village map, so expect something next week, and I'll see who can join, given your limited timeslot.

RE: 12-7-13: Prelude - Lightwulf - 02-24-2014

Meh, it's cool! Smile I've been busy with schoolwork, myself, so I needed a break from ZURPG to get caught up. Worked out nicely, I think.