Zelda Universe RPG

Need quests for October - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: News & Information (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Need quests for October (/thread-269.html)

Need quests for October - WindStrike - 09-11-2013

During the month of October, I'm going to be shifting just about all of my development into Hidden Duality. That said, I would like it and very much appreciate it if some people can DM some quests during October. At most, I'll be running improv dungeons, but that's the most I'll be able to support.

If you are interested in DMing (a few of you have told me of your interest already), please post a reply in this thread.

I've set up a good number of guides that'll help you with various things for making your quest, including a guide for setting up your quest.

If you have any questions about anything, just prod me. Also, I used to have this weird restriction where I preferred if you didn't tell me plot details, final boss, etc. I'm lifting this. If you need quest ideas, prod me. If you need help with your details of your quest, I should be able to help out. In general, if you need help in any form, I'm available to help out.

RE: Need quests for October - WindStrike - 09-14-2013

Since it's hit the point where I'm having to run 4 sessions a week that are all 3 hours long, I need someone to be a primary DM along with me. Although I won't have that much of a problem when Hidden Duality starts up... until then, I need the time to actually work on it, and not just the month of October at this rate.

A primary DM means you're running one or two sessions every weekend. It can be a dungeon romp, fetch quest, something simple so that there's not so much setup, that's fine... but in general, I do need this soon, or else I'm not gonna be able to support all the current players or get Hidden Duality out. So if you're interested in taking up the responsibility of being a primary DM, let me know.

I'll still need October covered for me, so all of you that are working on quests, keep workin' on them, could still use them.

RE: Need quests for October - Gouanaco - 09-16-2013

I can do that WindStrike Grin

I could do it on sunday (My time) so Saturday your time.

I'm quite good at DM'ing Grin

RE: Need quests for October - Orithan - 09-16-2013

Hopefully, I will be able to run my next major quest soon. So October it is.

RE: Need quests for October - WindStrike - 09-16-2013

Alrighty. Orithan, take all the time you need to run your large quest, I'd rather you not try to intentionally condense it.

Gouanaco, if you are up to the responsibility of a DM, what I'll do for now is starting first weekend of October, you are to run one quest a weekend. Whether it's a single-session quest or a quest that runs over multiple weekends, either works, but since I have yet to actually see your DMing skills (plus the fact you're fairly new to ZURPG's gameplay system), just gonna start you on something relatively light (emphasis on relatively). I don't doubt your skills, I simply haven't seen them yet. Will that be fine with you?

RE: Need quests for October - Gouanaco - 09-17-2013

Yeah sure that will be fine Grin

Looking forward to it Grin