Zelda Universe RPG

Back in gear! - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: News & Information (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-16.html)
+--- Forum: Announcements (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-12.html)
+--- Thread: Back in gear! (/thread-221.html)

Back in gear! - WindStrike - 07-21-2013

Due to the fact that I'm moving, I am out for an undetermined amount of time. All quests (run by me) are on hold. I know I am in the middle of running one, but if someone wants to run one even when I'm not around and even though everyone's characters are in one, I'm fine with it.

I could be back in as early as two days. It could also take me a week to get back. Anyways, I'll try to be back into things as soon as I can.

EDIT: Back and ready to roll!

RE: Out for a bit - Orithan - 07-22-2013

Good to hear that you are prioritizing your life over ZURPG. Too bad that Termina Quest may be on hold.
In the case of you are unable to continue Termina Quest on the weekend, I might as well make "lemonade" out of these "lemons" and take this opportunity to run my Identity Thieves quest. I will be PMing any items I am planning on giving out in the quest for balancing.

RE: Out for a bit - WindStrike - 07-22-2013

Well, theoretically, I should be settled into my new place by Thursday, so... hopefully this weekend is a go. I'll put the notice here on Thursday, saying whether things are a go or nay.

RE: Out for a bit - WindStrike - 07-24-2013

Okay, update is that I won't get internet service at my new place till next Tuesday (theoretically). That said, I believe Orithan said he'd like to go ahead and start his quest this weekend, and I am fine with that, since this is a special case where I simply am not available. So long as Sephiroth (who will have to provide the bot anyways) and either Orithan or Darte are around (and willing), I'm letting you all do your own thing this weekend. I can sorta pop in from time to time (getting wi-fi at restaurants and whatnot), but that's about it. I trust that you all will still follow the established rules and maintain some amount of common sense. Whenever I am fully back up and running, I'll be running stat point checks, namely because it's overdue and I need to anyways.

RE: Out for a bit - Orithan - 07-24-2013

Well, It's official now. I will be running Identity Thieves this weekend. As a reminder, due to my poor laptop access, expect each session to last 2-2.5 hours at the most and I will pop up right up at the scheduled time to start, to ensure that I maximise the amount of time we get per session.

RE: Out for a bit - WindStrike - 07-25-2013

Alright. Stick it up on the calendar, and I'll prod the people that aren't accessible by IRC w/ the time in accordance to the calendar (or just put it here). Fyi, the standard times I use are generally 7:00pm-8:00pm CST for start time, and I wouldn't run it any later than that. Earlier might work, up to you.

Earlier, I said for anyone to run anything, there needs to be both Sephiroth and either Orithan/Darte. In general, all I mean is that there's at least two people well versed in the rules around. I forget stuff all the time, and for me, generally I have at least someone else around (usually Sephiroth).

RE: Back in gear! - WindStrike - 07-30-2013

I am now back and ready to roll! Got better internet than I did my previous place, too.