Zelda Universe RPG

5-10-13: Attack on Death Mountain - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: ZURPG General (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-18.html)
+--- Forum: Quests (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Backlog (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: 5-10-13: Attack on Death Mountain (/thread-135.html)

5-10-13: Attack on Death Mountain - WindStrike - 05-07-2013

Starting Friday, May 10th at 9pm EST, I will be starting a large quest of undetermined length. It may end in two weeks, it may take a month, I can't say for certain. I will attempt to conduct a session every Friday and Saturday night, starting no earlier than 9pm EST and starting no later than 11pm EST. If there are three or more people around, I will start it. Otherwise, we'll pass on that day and try the next Friday/Saturday.

There may be sidequests within the main quest (might, there are no guarantees). These sidequests will be designed for those that have trouble making it in with the main quest, so they're supposed to accommodate 1-2 players. At most, they'll only be 1-2 hours in length each. These sidequests will be related to the main quest and might even influence the main quest.

I will let everyone know at least a full day in advance using this thread if I (the DM) have a scheduling conflict.

A heads up, this quest will involve more roleplaying than previous quests have. I'm aware you may not be the most experienced roleplayers, but try to play along the best you can. I've been trying to expand this aspect of ZURPG for a while, and hopefully, it'll work out well for this quest.

RE: 5-10-13: Unknown Quest - WindStrike - 05-10-2013

Skull Kid (Level:10)
Rock Golem (Level: 11)
Voodoo Kid (Level: 11)

Ice Mage (Boss)

Wolfos (Level: 10)
Skulltula (Level: 10)
Crystal Minion (Level: 12)
Blue Wizzrobe (Level: 11)
Wallmaster (Level: 11)

Crystal Minion (Boss-type)
Giant Wolfos (Boss)

RE: 5-10-13: Attack on Death Mountain - WindStrike - 05-25-2013

OH GOD, THERE'S STUFF, AND WE'RE IN A CAVE!

[box=Farore's Wind Fragment][list]
[*]It's very tiny, but it shines brightly. Should illuminate the path ahead of you at least.
[*]Damage taken for the user is decreased by 1.[/list][/box]

Bat (Level: 12)
Aquamentus (Level: 14)
Creeper (Level: 11)
3-Headed Gleeok (Level: 15)
Tonberry (Level: 13)

[box=Lantern of Doom (Tool)][list]
[*]A dimly-lit lantern originally carried by Tonberry. It leads the way to death.[list]
[*]When Lantern of Doom is carried by Tonberry, his Knife's dice when attacking is increased by 100.
[*]When Lantern of Doom is carried by a player, it siphons [Magic]1[/Magic] from all enemies to the user at the start of each round.[/list][/list][/box]

Bombplant, Level 5
  • Level 5
  • A Level 5 Bombplant can be picked up with a Power roll.
    • If the Power roll exceeds 5 successes, the Bombplant is picked up.
  • GET DOWN, IT'S GONNA BLOW! I mean, throw it at a target.
    • Roll your Power dice vs. targets' Power dice / Deals 5 damage
Bombplant, Level 10
  • Level 10
  • A Level 10 Bombplant can be picked up with a Power roll.
    • If the Power roll exceeds 10 successes, the Bombplant is picked up.
    • Roll your Power dice vs. targets' Power dice / Deals 10 damage
Bombplant, Level 15
  • Level 15
  • A Level 15 Bombplant can be picked up with a Power roll.
    • If the Power roll exceeds 15 successes, the Bombplant is picked up.
    • Roll your Power dice vs. targets' Power dice / Deals 15 damage

RE: 5-10-13: Attack on Death Mountain - WindStrike - 05-31-2013

Fairy Darknut (Quest Boss)

Quest Results
After getting word that Death Mountain was under some sort of attack, a party of four - Gurloz, Ramsey, Darte, Hal, and Shane - set out with a group of Kokiri allies to get some assistance. They went to the Forest Temple where Saria was, who was fighting a giant, crystallized Wolfos. With their combined efforts, they managed to take it down and find a Nayru's Love Shard in the process. From there, they went to Death Mountain from Lost Wood's entrance. It seems many Gleeoks, Bats, Aquamentos, and various other mountain creatures were storming Goron City. The group managed to get to the top of Death Mountain, where they found Agahnim. He was channeling some sort of poison into the fairy fountain. When the group arrived, he summoned a Darknut infused with his energies. The group prevailed, and then Saria and Impa showed up. They fought Agahnim off, though he managed to escape.

The aftermath from his poison caused all fairy fountains in Hyrule to be sealed, endangering fairies everywhere. These fountains would have to be unsealed one at a time, with unknown dangers lurking under each one.