Zelda Universe RPG

Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans - Printable Version

+- Zelda Universe RPG (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws)
+-- Forum: ZURPG General (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-18.html)
+--- Forum: Quests (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Backlog (https://zurpg.sephiroth.ws/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans (/thread-1030.html)

Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans - Orithan - 04-07-2016

To keep the downtime low while rework the spell system, I have opted to plop in a random improv dungeon to keep the game going. I will be running this improv dungeon soon, perhaps tomorrow if enough people show up.

Dungeon notes:
This is going to be a Light and Water-themed dungeon, made to give enemies of these affinities a chance to shine before everything gets pushed around. People running Nature and Shadow are recommended for this place.

Time: 5PM Friday CST (9 AM Saturday 9th April AEST, my earliest possible start time).

Rules:
Player cap is 4 players.
The dungeon is geared towards players who don't have Artifacts.
The dungeon will provide an Artifact upon completion.

Current participants:
  • Lunaria
  • (Empty)
  • (Empty)
  • Forgotten Third Eye

If you want in, post in the thread and we can arrange something.

Conclusion
Alexander, Anaystasia, Lunaria and Reddit all dove into a mansion crawling with insects with the mission to defeat Regal Mothula. After causing many shenanigans and much damage to the mansion, the party eventually made their way to Mothula; unlocking the door holding it inside. Facing up with the gigantic moth, the players decided that it's abilities were too much for them and ran in the process.

RE: Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans - Lunaria - 04-07-2016

*signs up*

RE: Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans - Forgotten Third Eye - 04-07-2016

I'll join in case you need someone to fill up that slot up there. I don't know which character to use, though.

RE: Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans - Orithan - 04-08-2016

Blue Hardhat Beetle
Wind Keese
Gel

RE: Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans - Orithan - 05-19-2016

Annd it's back.

Hall of Shenanigans is going to have a third session this Saturday. Expect more insect-based shenanigans!

RE: Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans - Orithan - 05-21-2016

Blue Tektite
Giant Skulltula
Stalfos Knight

Bug Net
  • SELL VALUE: 50 Rupees
  • RESTRICTIONS: Can not target enemies.
  • DESCRIPTION: A net attached to a long stick used for catching small creatures like insects. You can Swing it at a small creature to capture it.
    • Roll your Courage +10 dice vs. targets' Courage dice
      • Damage: None
      • EFFECT: If successful, you capture the creature in the net!
        • You can then do anything with the small creature afterwards, like putting it into a bottle (if it is an insect).
Add this net to your Tools

RE: Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans - Orithan - 05-27-2016

Nayru's Shell Beetle
  • Amount: 1
  • SELL VALUE: 200 Rupees
  • DESCRIPTION: A rare beetle with a glimmering blue wing case, seeming to have been blessed by Nayru herself. It is capable of defending itself against magical attacks by producing a barrier that reflects the magic back with twice the force. You can unbottle it to Cover you against Wisdom-based attacks.
    • EFFECT: If you are attacked by a damaging attack and the attacker rolls Wisdom, the beetle reflects the attack back at the attacker; dealing double the damage.
      • Afterwards, the beetle flies away; rendering it uncapturable.
Add this beetle to your consumables

RE: Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans - Orithan - 06-11-2016

It's back in business.

Boss battle session at 5PM Sunday 12th June CST (9 AM Monday 13th June AEST). Things are running the same as usual, though hopefully better than last session.

Current players
  • Lunaria
  • Alexander
  • (Empty)
  • Forgotten Third Eye

Anyone who wants to join in for this boss battle and can join at this time can post now.

RE: Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans - Orithan - 06-12-2016

And here is the quest boss:

Regal Mothula

RE: Flash Improv dungeon! - Hall of Shenanigans - Orithan - 06-12-2016

Now that this is effectively the end of the quest, but however Regal Mothula remains undefeated. Because of this, this quest's Regal Mothula is now free for anyone who are not currently in a quest to take on. In order to organize to fight this Mothula, simply inform me via PM or another way of communication. In order to fight, you need to put together a party of at least three players (optimally 4 players).

Current players:
  • (Empty)
  • (Empty)
  • (Empty)
  • (Empty)